Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Old Dominium University

The Old Dominium University was criate since 1930, and in my opinium, for 83 years have been the best University in Norfolk and in all the Virginia. The ODU have a big places and so much students the all the world. Have graduations and postgraduates in Arts, Letters, Public Administration, Business, etc. I have a dream the study my postgraduate in Finance and Business here in ODU, but firts, its necessary the TOEFEL. So, my place when i study English here in ODU is Dallas Center. Is a beautiful build with the new architecture and in my opinium, my favorite place. When i'm hungry, I go to the Web Center. There, have a really good restaurants and where I made a good friends. Alice work there and she spoke to me that the name "Old Dominium" means "The Monarchs". So interest for me. I love study in ODU and I intend to learn so much more here because I have goods teachers and i love the teaching methodology.

No comments:

Post a Comment