Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Culture Shock

In the nearly 4 months that I am living here in United States, I not found anything that is considered a Cultural Shock. Sure, somethings I find strange, but nothing extreme surprise. An example is the difference in how you dress. In Brazil, women care a lot about the beauty and appreciate the designer labels. But here, everybody care more about comfortable. I see here many women with colored hair, blue, green, pink... It's funny! In Brazil not find people with this personality easily. What I will take with me the United States, certainly is my friendships I made here and the education of the people, everybody are very friendly. When I speaking English well, all help me. So, study abroad is my best experience in all the my life and I plan to study more 6 mouths here in Virginia, and than, study french in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment